Behavior Driven Development
Learn to encourage collaboration among developers, quality assurance teams, and non-technical business people throughout the planning, development, and testing cycle of a software project.
3 Hours Workshop
Friday | 20th April 2021
Starting at 08:00 PM IST
Naveen Kumar Singh
Speaker of the Event
Learn the software engineering technique using BDD tools such as Cucumber, Specflow, and Behave.
This program covers fundamentals of Behavior-Driven Development using BDD tools such as Cucumber, Specflow and Behave, etc. The workshop follows a software development life cycle approach where the audience learns how to practice BDD in real-life projects while writing feature files using Gherkin, generating steps from feature files, and writing code to pass steps. BDD is a complete agile practice and Our Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) workshop is designed to allow professionals from business and technology backgrounds to learn how to collaborate effectively.
Key Learning Outcomes
Agenda For Workshop
Behaviour Driven Development – Why and Who
- Product Discovery using Product Vision-Box
- Coming up with features using Impact Mapping
- Preparing User Story Mapping and prioritizing with User Story Mapping
- Writing acceptance criteria and following specification by Examples
- Preparing examples with help of Given-When-Then
- The fundamental principles and practices of BDD
Behaviour Driven Development – How and What
- The importance of a ubiquitous language for problems and solutions
- Installing tools and setting up your development environment
- Writing your first scenario
- Patterns for Writing meaningful Scenarios
Why Go For This Master Class
Learn more concepts and examples by tapping into one another experience during this short workshop.
We believe in learning from each other as a team.
Sign Up Now And Take Advantage of
Our Offer Price
- Good understanding of multiple techniques for Preparing product Features
- Learn how to create Product and purpose with Product Vision
- Working knowledge of Vision and Product goal mapping
Get the Certificates of Achievement and Statements of Participation.
Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars.
Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization.
Certificate easily shareable on Social Media- Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.