Join and learn Implementing agile test management to help you improve collaboration & communication across the software delivery pipeline.
3 Hours Workshop
Friday | 20th April 2021
Starting at 08:00 PM IST
Naveen Kumar Singh
Speaker of the Event
Learn a collaborative approach to enable parallel Testing concepts and examples by tapping into this short workshop.
Testing is not a separate phase in product development but an activity for developing a product in Agile. Agile Testing involves the whole team approach and the built-in quality approach to bring down production costs. Agile Testing evolved along with Agile Development when testers started developing test frameworks and libraries for test automation and unit testing. Even better, when they adopt a collaborative approach to enable parallel Testing, we will learn more concepts and examples by tapping into one another’s experience during this short workshop. We believe in learning from each other as a team.
Key Learning Outcomes
Agenda For Workshop
Overview of Agile Testing, Agile Mindset & Culture
- Origins of Agile Testing.
- Agile Testing vs. Traditional Approaches
- Agile Testing Principles
- Whole Team Approach
- Building Quality In
- Continuous Improvement and Feedback
- Ingraining The Agile Testing Mindset (Hands-on Exercise)
- Categories of Testing & Collaborating with Developers
- Agile Testing Quadrants or Categories
- Automation Pyramid – Introduction
- Testing Techniques
- Unit and Component Testing
- Pairing between the Developer and Tester
Why Go For This Master Class
Learn more concepts and examples by tapping into one another experience during this short workshop.
We believe in learning from each other as a team.
Sign Up Now And Take Advantage of
Our Offer Price
- Good understanding of multiple techniques for Preparing product Features
- Learn how to create Product and purpose with Product Vision
- Working knowledge of Vision and Product goal mapping
Get the Certificates of Achievement and Statements of Participation.
Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars.
Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization.
Certificate easily shareable on Social Media- Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.